Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sonic


Fuck you Sonic!

Today, at lunch I was eating a painfully terrible low carb meal of chicken and veggies while watching a little TV, when up pops a commercial for SONIC. The two SONIC dudes were in the car enjoying a meal, eating what appeared to be some sort of delicious burger, with some sort of icey/slurpee type concoction. Whatever it was, it looked delicious…as if that wasn’t enough to put my miserable, healthy lunch to shame AND make my mouth water...on top of everything, THEY WERE EATING FUCKING TOTS! Fuck you, SONIC, you know how much I love TOTS?! I would give my first-born son or my 3on3 bball trophy I won last week (hold the applause), for some crispy, golden brown TOTS! It’s not fair SONIC and you know it. You have some sorta national advertising campaign, where you exploit people's love of TOTS, yet there are only like TWO SONICS in the entire universe! AND THEN, you have the nerve to have an entire commercial dedicated to a breakfast burrito with TOTS in the burrito. YOU CROSSED THE LINE, SONIC. You have gone too far!

BURRITO + TOTS x Zero Chance to Get One = BITTER FAT GUY!

Just keep your mildly hilarious commercials to Nebraska, or wherever the fuck they have SONIC! I can’t handle it! Take your delicious, golden brown, crispy TOTS that apparently you have found a way to mix into every meal and get out of my life! You have no right flaunting your sexy TOTS around like that. Have some decency! It would be the equivalent of me dancing in front of a blind person with a naked picture of Megan Fox, mocking his inability to see her delicious perky TOTS…I mean tits!


WHAT IS THAT?!?!
NACHO TOTS!!!!!
SERIOUSLY SONIC?
NACHO TOTS!!!!!!
Im fucking bitter about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment