Wednesday, August 5, 2009

INTRO TO BITTER BRIT

Many of you know me from my last blog "The Silly Truth" (you can still access old blogs at www.thesillytruth.com). "The Silly Truth" had a nice little run, started to get a bunch of followers, but eventually we all got girlfriends, and immediately ceased being funny. Now, while my friends are still in relationships and annoying/lame, I recently find myself single, lonely, and full of hate and despair for anything and everything. Which leaves a sad, bitter Brit, hence the name of the blog…

YO BRIT...YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EXTREMELY CRITICAL AND JUDGMENTAL ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! I DON’T THINK YOUR PAST RELATIONSHIPS HAVE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BITTERNESS...YOU ARE JUST KIND OF A BITTER BRIT, IN GENERAL.

Well, you know what, guy-who-types-in-all-caps?

FUCK YOU and your accurate assessments of my personality.

Anyway, I have a lot of bitterness to spew, so I will use this as a forum to get shit off my chest. Hopefully, you will find it funny and not email the link to my mom, so I can avoid 30 minute convos at family dinners where she asks what's wrong with me. Also, if something I am bitter about applies to you, don’t be offended, take it to heart, understand that my observation is 100% correct, and change your life accordingly.

2 comments:

  1. good to see you back at it big guy. realize your strengths and go with it... you can't see me in ball so use the the drop pivot to blogging - well played. yolllla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not be able to do math but this blog is GENIUS! I'm so glad you're single and bitter, it's going to make my workdays much more entertaining.

    ReplyDelete